General Gaming News

BanjosBackpack

Re: General Gaming News

Post by BanjosBackpack » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:07 am

Pre-Ordered. The base kit. It's a neat idea and I'd like to see what it's all about. I guess I'm in that 'Kid at heart' category. I just hope the game that uses it is actually fun. I'm reconsidering my pre-order if it's not actually fun to play. It's a hefty price for just cardboard in that sense. The software has to be up to snuff.

Robknoxious1

Post by Robknoxious1 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:39 am

It looks like one of the games is the Miyamoto game Project Giant Robot yes? (If this has been discussed I apologize).

I really thought that game looked like a blast for family or parties.

BanjosBackpack

Post by BanjosBackpack » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:24 am

There's a pretty clear distinction and belief that the Robot Labo is what Project Giant Robot came to be. I wonder if that project is what sparked the whole Labo idea in the first place. That would mean Miyamoto had a huge hand in developing Labo eh? I wouldn't be surprised.

JK Riki

Post by JK Riki » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:08 pm

Nintendo eShop sale going on:https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals

Surprised, to be honest. Doom? Rabbids? Those just came out! This seems unlike Nintendo. Though I guess it is eShop only, so maybe that's why.

CM30

Post by CM30 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:27 pm

Well, it's not finished (since I've still got a video version to post as well), but I've just interviewed Grant Kirkhope about Mario + Rabbids, Yooka-Laylee and various other games:

https://gamingreinvented.com/interview/ ... -kirkhope/

So yeah, there's some neat stuff there if you're interested in the development for some of those games.
The owner of both Gaming Reinvented and Wario Forums and currently working on a new Mario fan game as well.