Happenings of the Day

Re: Happenings of the Day

Post by goldenphoenix » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:35 pm

JK Riki wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:15 pm
Got to officially announce our first game today, The Death of Mr. Fishy!

It's a snack-sized game that you can beat in about 10 minutes (or whenever you feel like quitting, really, because there are five endings but you should just play as much as you like). I hope folks will give it a whirl next month when we launch it on Android and the Apple store!

Now I guess I better go get to work FINISHING the thing, ha ha. (Oh, and in case our beloved NinTemple isn't here when it launches, you can bookmark WeekendPanda.com if you want a link to it once it releases. I'm sure I'll also yammer on about it on the Discord chat, too.)
What is it launching on, IOS/Android?

JK Riki

Re: Happenings of the Day

Post by JK Riki » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:50 am

@goldenphoenix Yep! For now we're going to focus on IOS and Android development, and if things go well over the next year or so then we may branch out to other platforms depending on which suit the games we're working on. Mr. Fishy is small, so it doesn't make a lot of sense on a console or whatever, but a PC version could be doable later if it's popular. Mostly this game was all about figuring stuff out, like how to work together and what systems we needed to put in place to be productive and such. :)