Happenings of the Day

JK Riki

Re: Happenings of the Day

Post by JK Riki » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:03 pm

Happy Christmas day, all! And a very merry New Year, too. I will be traveling over the next week, so see you around here in January. :D

Be well and have peace.

Rocket

Post by Rocket » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:28 pm

Happy Christmas everyone :) Hung out with family and ate lots of nice food. Hope ye got to eat lots of nice food too!

Tak

Post by Tak » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:23 am

I know I rarely pop by here, but I wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas!
Hope you all had a good one. =)

Rocket

Post by Rocket » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Happy returns Tak! Good to see you! We were thinking about you!

Mop it up

Post by Mop it up » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:27 pm

Merry Christmas cookies everyone!

tofufury

Post by tofufury » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:33 am

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I spent the day with family, which was a bit tough, as I just received Xenoblade 2 for Christmas and couldn't play it.

The other day, I used some of my Christmas money to finally purchase a Switch Pro Controller. I've been holding off on it, since they're pretty pricey. Once I found one for a little over $60, I decided Skyrim could wait and ordered the controller. While I have to wait until after New Years for it to arrive, I can wait a bit longer.

Also picked up Never Stop Sneakin' and Overcooked during the holidays. Haven't tried Sneakin, but my wife and I are loving Overcooked. I'll probably add Sonic Mania to the mix tomorrow.
Check out my new novel The Seekers and the Hidden on amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/Seekers-Hidden-C ... oks&sr=1-1

goldenphoenix

Post by goldenphoenix » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:20 pm

Had a pretty scary incident with my old laptop, it wouldn't boot up (it would just hang up on the diagnostic), so we had to take it apart to get to the hard drive (HP did not make this series of laptop user friendly to get to the hard drive, you have to strip it down to the motherboard to get to it). Had some issues getting my newer laptop reading the hdd in the enclosure so I found another enclosure which worked fine. Got all my important documents ripped and was attempting to copy over my various media and only got about halfway before the drive stopped responding. Thankfully I can always redownload the media, it was the important documents that were my biggest concern which I got first. Been putting off using the new laptop due to not like the touchpad on it very much (it is one of those touchpads that is one big square instead of separate right and left buttons along with a touch pad on top of it). But yeah it made me happy to salvage everything important before what seems like hard drive failure.
Sophia

JK Riki

Post by JK Riki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:28 pm

Hello all, and a very merry new year!

I just returned from a week in Taiwan (fascinating place!) and wanted to say hi. I'm tired. It took more than 24 hours to travel between there and home, and I slept for 13 hours just now but it apparently wasn't enough. Trying to force myself awake until normal bed time tonight, though. Not sure I'll make it...

But going to get working on my 2018 Goals and Hopes list now, so that will keep me up and excited! Anyone else have plans for the new set of 365 days?

Robknoxious1

Post by Robknoxious1 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:25 am

Happy New Year everyone. *waves*

Rocket

Post by Rocket » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:22 am

Happy New Year everyone!

Current new year's resolution mood: