New Forum and Feedback Thread

BanjosBackpack

Re: New Forum and Feedback Thread

Post by BanjosBackpack » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:04 pm

New endless ocean game confirmed!

chrisbg99

Post by chrisbg99 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:56 pm

I'm going to become a Captain Planet villain and kill all the turtles.
You cannot grasp the true form of this post! Sorry.

Mop it up

Post by Mop it up » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:52 am

Oh wow, can't believe I almost missed NinTurtle! The best website ever!
BanjosBackpack wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:04 pm
New endless ocean game confirmed!
I sure wish that would happen, those games were pretty neat. I'd have loved to see an HD version on Wii U.

NinSage
Site Admin

Post by NinSage » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:04 am

Does Abzu count as HD Endless Ocean? =)

goldenphoenix

Post by goldenphoenix » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:30 am

Yes endless ocean needs to be brought back, such an underrated couple of titles for Wii.
Sophia

GameDadGrant

Post by GameDadGrant » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:22 am

goldenphoenix wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:30 am
Yes endless ocean needs to be brought back, such an underrated couple of titles for Wii.
Agreed! Those were actually pretty fun. I'd love to see those games made in HD if they were brought back. Totally underrated experiences.

Heck, I feel a lot of games on Wii went down in history as underrated. It seems a lot of people online (present company excluded of course) remember the Wii as the "casuals-only, simple waggle-fest" system...something that was only cool when it first came out or to bring out occasionally at parties for a couple rounds of Wii Bowling. But there are SO MANY legit great games on that system that any gamer would be proud to play and/or own. In some ways, despite the financial success of the Wii, it may end up being something of an underrated system. Or at least have an underrated library.

Mop it up

Post by Mop it up » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:50 pm

Woah woah woah, GameDadGrant is actually praising a console?! And he did it without adding "...but these games would be better on DS"? Is this some sort of late April Fools joke?!
NinSage wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:04 am
I've never heard of it, so no.

goldenphoenix

Post by goldenphoenix » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:35 pm

Mop it up wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:50 pm
Woah woah woah, GameDadGrant is actually praising a console?! And he did it without adding "...but these games would be better on DS"? Is this some sort of late April Fools joke?!
NinSage wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:04 am
I've never heard of it, so no.
Abzu is a really good game but isn't really comparable to Endless Ocean, it is relatively linear and more of an experience game like Flower or Journey. Yes it takes place underwater and has some really cool stuff to see but it is over pretty quickly (I recall finishing it in less then 3 hrs).
Sophia

Rocket

Post by Rocket » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:13 pm

NinTurtle banner was pretty cool! Liked the green swirl in the logo too! It reminded me of vanilla ice cream with lime sauce. mmm.

So, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is out this month. Now with Inklings.

CM30

Post by CM30 » Sat May 13, 2017 1:11 am

Not sure if it should be mentioned, but the forum seems to have a few potential security issues.

Firstly, due to not having https, the login form now says its insecure when you try and login via Firefox. So yeah, get Let's Encrypt set up or something.

Secondly, your password reset emails are going straight to spam. This may be because Gmail in particular is a bit finicky with the old spam filter thing, but the message above the email says it's because it's similar to other spam messages I've received in the past. So maybe try and edit the email templates a bit if that's possible. Make the email stand out a bit more from the reams of spam messages going around.

Just a bit of advice.
The owner of both Gaming Reinvented and Wario Forums and currently working on a new Mario fan game as well.