Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle: Official Thread

BanjosBackpack

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle: Official Thread

Post by BanjosBackpack » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:18 am

Hello all! Who has been playing this title as of late? I finally beat the main campaign this afternoon and I had so much fun throughout. I'm going back to try and clean up as much as I can on it… but I may not 100% it. The game can get pretty tough! Still, I love this gameplay with this coat of paint. Chaining together moves in smart ways is really gratifying.

As the team expands (and no characters should be unknown to folks since they're all advertised), I found that I ended up sticking with a Mario, Rabbid Luigi, and Princess Peach team. I felt the healing powers of Peach, the vamping powers of Rabbid Luigi, and the all-around awesomeness of Mario really fit well.

I never once used Rabbid Mario though apparently Soliani's team typically has him. It was cool to hear that through Twitter.

JK Riki

Re: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle: Official Thread

Post by JK Riki » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:17 am

It's been super tempting, but I'm watching the budget at the moment! Still, my hope is to at least get to try it some day. Maybe I'll wait until a few years into the Switch and then get Gamefly again for a few months and rock out a bunch of titles like this one! Glad you had fun with it. :)

NinSage
Site Admin

Post by NinSage » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:25 pm

I bet I'll get it eventually. Glad people are enjoying it so much. =)

BanjosBackpack

Post by BanjosBackpack » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:45 pm

So did anyone else get this besides me? It was a fun romp that's for sure. I never did quite 100% it. I only have one thing left to do and I got about 80% of the way through. It's tedium though just... stopped me. Not tedium but just... I was distracted I guess.