Xenoblade Chronicles 2

tofufury

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Post by tofufury » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:36 am

Didn't see a topic for this game, so I thought I'd get one started. Has anyone else picked this up besides me? Played 20 minutes of it so far, but I like the world a ton. Just gotta get used to the combat system.
Check out my new novel The Seekers and the Hidden on amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/Seekers-Hidden-C ... oks&sr=1-1

chrisbg99

Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Post by chrisbg99 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:28 pm

Been playing since release. Distractions have put it on hold for a bit. For the most part loving it.
You cannot grasp the true form of this post! Sorry.

JK Riki

Post by JK Riki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:25 pm

My wife and I are playing it together (as is the routine for all Xeno games!) and it's fantastic so far, but I must admit things have been crazy busy since it launched, so we only have a few hours in. Now that New Years is over, and she quit her job, I bet we get to play more often, lol. Can't wait!

Robknoxious1

Post by Robknoxious1 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:38 am

Interested to hear more about this game. I loved the first one and have been meaning to restart XCX as I'd stalled out before.

JK Riki

Post by JK Riki » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:18 pm

Robknoxious1 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:38 am
Interested to hear more about this game. I loved the first one and have been meaning to restart XCX as I'd stalled out before.
To me it may be my favorite in the series yet. I loved XBC1 as well, but some things about this one just seem significantly better. It's more along the lines of what I hoped for with XBCX. Though I enjoyed the "different" that X was, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 feels like the proper evolution of the first game.

It makes me want to keep playing every time I turn it on. I want to explore every nook and cranny of the world, and accept every quest. Not every game does that for me, so it's good stuff.